- Burdinale and Mehaigne Valleys (Regional Park): natural, historic, cultural and architectural remarkable heritage.
- Burdinne: local market (“Marché du terroir et de la nature”: A chance to meet and chat to local producers. Every 1st Friday of the month.
- Andenne: “Musée de la Céramique” (Ceramics museum): The fascinating story of ceramics from Ancient Roman times to the present day.
- Fort of Huy and the Resistance and Concentration Camp museum (Musée de la résistance et des camps de concentration): A 19th-century fort used as a concentration camp during World War II. It houses an educational museum highlighting this painful period of history.
- “Château de Modave”: A magnificent 17th-century castle in a beautiful natural setting. The original site of the famous Marly hydraulic machinery later installed at the Palace of Versailles.
- Huy: Tibetan Yeunten Ling Institute: the Institute promotes the study, safeguarding and circulation of every aspect of Tibetan culture i.e. arts, history, ethnology, philosophy and religion.
- Town of Huy: an authentic experience.
- “Château de Jehay”: a palace of art, history and nature, space walks and enchanting discoveries.
- Hannut : Avernas Golf Club. Beautiful 9 hole golf course, located 23 km.
- Andenne Golf Club: Sport and relaxation just 11 km away.
- Val Mosan riverboat: A relaxing cruise on the Meuse river and a delightful way to explore the town of Huy.
- Signposted footpaths and cycle tracks leaving from Charmes d’hôtes. Maps and guide books are available.